Join the Bay Of Plenty Vintage Car Club
Benefits of Joining a Club
Club membership will bring you into contact with fellow vehicle and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you’re looking for information to help with your restoration project, keen to start rallying or historic racing, or are interested in supporting advocacy for the rights of road users then join your local branch and start enjoying the fun.
Other membership benefits include:
- Social and motoring opportunities within your branch and also around the country at other branches.
- Regular local and national rallies, swap meets and club nights.
- Access to parts and expertise from other members and branch spares departments and libraries.
- Annual subscription to Beaded Wheels, our national club magazine, published six times a year.
- Access to Vero club insurance scheme.
- Bluebridge Ferry discount.
- Interislander discount.
- Accommodation discounts with our partner organisations.
- Fuel discount scheme.
How to Join
Please print off, complete, and post to:
BOP Vintage Car Club
PO Box 660
Banking Direct to Bay of Plenty VCC Club A/c
Account No: 03 0435 0492753 00
Account: BOP Vintage Car CIub Inc.
Please ensure your full name and contact phone number boxes are filled in.
Please note: When your form has been received you will probably be contacted and advised of your membership cost. The membership fee is on a sliding scale basis calculated over the clubs financial year. Your membership is not confirmed until approved by our Head Office in Christchurch. This normally takes about 3 weeks to approve once the fee is paid.
On the membership form is a request to have a person to propose and second your aplication. Should you not know anybody then simply come along to our monthly meeting and we can assist you. We would be pleased to assist you with any other problems you may also have. We are a very friendly club.
Get In Touch